Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Welcome to my Tupperware Blog!

Hi!  My name is Cathy and I'm your Tupperware Consultant for the San Francisco Bay Area!

Through my blog I'll be bringing you great ways to save money and prepare food quicker and more economically.

The first item I'd like to tell you about is the Microsteamer.  The 3-pc set includes a base, a cover, and the steamer/colander.  The footed base provides for even microwave heating by allowing air to circulate are the base.  Stay-cool handles make it easy to carry.

You can cook and serve your food all in one container!

The Microsteamer is ideal for steaming fish, chicken, and vegetables.  You can also use it to reheat tortillas and pita bread.

Go to my Tupperware page for details on how you can order this great item.

1 comment:

  1. Just a word about the "Posted By". I'm David, Cathy's webmaster and, much more importantly, her soulmate. I will be doing the blog posts using her words.

    ReplyDelete